Thursday, September 3, 2009

So much going on...

I decided to update because it has been a long time and I realized my posts are getting more and more pathetic as I only really post pictures (if even). I am going to give you one pic I came across today that I thought was really cute and dates all the way back to April. This was taken at the boardwalk along Lake Worth Beach when Grandma Oslund and Aunt Tori came to visit Lorelei for Spring Break:

My little princess was marching along in her own little world, not caring about anything around her.

The next group of pictures I have relate to my last post (all the way back in July!). We went to Wisconsin for the annual Wilson family Grandpa's birthday reunion. Bryan and I took Lorelei strawberry picking. Luckily, we made it there in time for the last day of you-pick-em season. We didn't care about what strawberries we got (which was lucky because ours were quite pathetic), we just wanted Lori to have a good time. As you will see in these shots, she did. At first she was hesitant to pick the berries, but after watching mommy do a couple she decided she would try. She was doing awesome at filling our basket until she realized these things were edible. Then seh started to pick them, take one bite, and then put it in the basket. Bryan and I had so much fun watching her.She decided to share some with Daddy:
Another picture from this trip:

I made my dad take us to a farm so Lorelei could see some animals. She knows all about cows from her books, but watching her squeal when she saw the baby calf was priceless. (The big cows frightened her a little) These babies kept mooing at her and she thought it was sooo funny. As you can see, she also brought "Dolly" to see the cows. Dolly goes everywhere we do.

And my final picture from this trip is this one:

Lorelei sat in her stroller as we lined up along Walworth Ave to watch the 4th of July parade with all the Wilson cousins. Lorelei is number 8 of the Great-Grandchildren in the Wilson family and Bryan and I are expecting number 10 in November. She had lots of friends to play with! She also enjoyed watching the parade, catching the bead necklaces that were being tossed, eating the bag of cookies and drinking the carton of milk that one of the floats decided to give to each child. Overall, I would say the trip was a success!

I have a lot more to update, but I am going to start a new post to keep things a little better grouped.



<3,ZZ

No comments: